How to use of Roxonin® Tape?
After that, close the bag tightly again by gently pressing the two sides of the zipper against each other.2
- Do not remove all the thin outer layers at once before applying it on the affected area so as not to leave air bubbles between the tape and the skin.
- Do not apply Roxonin® Tape onto area of damaged or non-intact skin or mucosal membrane.1
- Do not apply Roxonin® Tape onto area of eczema and rash.1
- Be careful to avoid areas with heavy hair, and if the site of the pain is wet or has sweat, wipe it first before using
- To get the maximum benefit, it is preferable to leave the tape for 24 hours on the affected area even if it becomes a
bit wrinkled or crooked.
- ROXONIN ® TAPE insert leaflet, SAJA pharmaceuticals.
- ROXONIN ® TAPE label, SAJA pharmaceuticals.